Dirty Feet Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still alive

2 posters

Go down

I'm still alive Empty I'm still alive

Post  Admin Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 am

Hey girls. Just wanted to you all to know that I am still alive. My husband got me a new desktop for Christmas which is great. Well, it has Vista on it and I have since realized that I cannot run any of my photo programs on it unless I purchase an upgrade. That would be great if they didn't cost around $80-200 a piece. So I am kinda stuck right now. I am using this program called Paint.net, which is free ... but I can;t do a lot of creating with it. So if you all bare with me ... I will figure something out. I am trying to get a downgrade to XP or to be able to use both XP and Vista so I can use the programs. As soon as I figure something out ... you will have something new to play with. Think of this as a little vacation ... we are having warm weather here! Hope you are too!!

Heather
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dirtyfeetdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm still alive Empty Re: I'm still alive

Post  Anna xx Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Hey hun
I was starting to wonder where you have been... I guess I presumed u were making something new.. hadnt realised you were having problems with the desktop.
Hope it gets sorted soon

sunny here too.. although not too warm lol

xxx
Anna xx
Anna xx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum