Dirty Feet Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My absence

2 posters

Go down

My absence Empty My absence

Post  Admin Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 am

i wanted to apologize for my absence. this pregnancy has been kicking my butt the past 2 months and then i had the issues with the computer. i just wanted to update! i had my appt. Friday. i am 2-3 cm dilated. doctor doesn't think it will be much longer. i have been having contractions the past week or so, but they are sporadic and only 30 minutes apart. the pain is horrible, but i know worth it in the end. hope everyone is doing well and cannot wait to be able to share my little guy with you all soon!!

as soon as i get settled in some sort of routine - things will start to go back to normal. if any of you want to step down from the CT, i completely understand. i hope that you all decide to stay on with me. i didnt think that i was going to have so many issues my 3rd time around.

anyways ... wanted to let you know i am still alive!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dirtyfeetdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My absence Empty Re: My absence

Post  Admin Sat May 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Another update for you! I go in Thurs. the 13th for my induction. I really hope this goes smoothly with no issues. I am only staying in the hospital 24 hours, of course that is if everything goes well. I have been trying to work on new stuff for you, but the computer has been my last priority. I have been more worried about getting everything in order.

Hopefully about a week or 2 after the baby is here ... I can start back up with scrapbooking. Hope this finds you all well! Wish me luck!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dirtyfeetdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mommamandy Sun May 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Good Luck, Sweetie! Very Happy
mommamandy
mommamandy

Back to top Go down