Dirty Feet Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I have been MIA!!

3 posters

Go down

Sorry I have been MIA!! Empty Sorry I have been MIA!!

Post  Admin Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 am

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We did. I want to apologize for being so MIA lately. I was sick from Christmas to New Year's and with being pregnant ... couldn't take anything for it. It was miserable. I think I have finally gotten rid of it other then the sniffles. Then we got bombarded with a ton of snow - over 36" with more on it's way. My husband totaled his car sliding on some ice on his way home from work landing in a ditch the day after Christmas. We still have yet to get his truck back which means I have been without a car for 2 weeks. Then Thursday we had our prenatal appt. to find out the sex of the baby ... doc is 75% sure it is another boy! UGH! Well at least I know I am for sure going to heaven. I have been also been scrapping - something I haven't really done since I started designing. I have enjoyed it.

I am working on a kit - a winter one - which should be done soon! I will let you know when it is ready to play with. Just wanted to give you all an update and let you know I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Hope this finds you all well!!!

Heather
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dirtyfeetdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry I have been MIA!! Empty Re: Sorry I have been MIA!!

Post  Scrappyfrog Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Well, you've had a rough ride!! Make sure you stay healthy.....can't wait for the new kit!!! And another boy Very Happy kewl! What a Face
Scrappyfrog
Scrappyfrog

Back to top Go down

Post  andrea Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 am

A boy? Great! Laughing Blue kits are arriving!!! Laughing

I'm trying to put my life in order... I have a new job cheers and I bought a notebook too, so... I'll try to organize my time better this year. It's a promise!!! To try at least... lol!

I'm anxious to your new kit!

andrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum